Joyously Mushroom Barley
Cal 140 • Fiber 7g • Protein 6g
Delivery Wednesday, April 5
16 oz (2 servings) - Arrives ready to eat or you can freeze to enjoy laterNutritional Information
Homemade Vegetable Broth (water, onion, parsley, thyme, bay leaf), Organic Mushrooms, Barley, Onion, Cabbage, Scallion, Lemon Juice, Sherry, Garlic, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Kosher Salt, Paprika, Black Pepper
Serving Size: 8 oz (2 per container) Calories 140 %DV Total Fat 2g 2% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g 0% Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 310mg 13% Total Carb. 26g 10% Dietary Fiber 7g 23% Total Sugars 3g % Added Sugars 0g 0% Protein 6g 11% Vitamin D 0.1mcg 0% Calcium 30mg 2% Iron 1.6mg 8% Potassium 370mg 8%Nutritional information
Empty desired amount into a pot and cover. Heat slowly over a low simmer for 3-4 minutes, stirring regularly.
Empty contents into a microwave-safe bowl, cover with a paper towel, and heat on high for 2 minutes. Stir once, and repeat.How to Prepare
Please refrigerate as soon as it arrives at your door. Get noshing before the expiration date listed on the item. Bonus! All soups (except for gazpacho) can be frozen for up to six months! Seriously, please don’t freeze the gazpacho.How to Store
Plastic food containers are #5, which can be recycled in many areas.How to Recycle
Questions? We've got answers
To make sure our food is fresh, we ship on Wednesday every week. If you’re in the local DC metropolitan area, your order will arrive Wednesday via Souper courier. If you live elsewhere East of the Mississippi, your order will arrive via UPS on Thursday or Friday (you’ll receive your tracking information soon after you finish your order).How fast will my food arrive?
Yes! Vegans, vegetarians, flexitarians, plant-seekers, and, really, all humans rejoice! You never have to worry or skim the labels at Soupergirl (though we think you’ll be impressed if you do)! All of our food is vegan with a plant-forward focus, meaning we use the kind of ingredients you’ll find growing on a farm not in a science lab.Is everything vegan?
We ensure all of our food is fresh by cooking and shipping once a week. This helps us to reduce food waste and ensure your food gets to you right after we’ve finished cooking. No freezers! No chemicals!How is it fresh?