Roasted Eggplant, Bulgur, Organic Quinoa, Tomato, Chickpeas, Red Onion, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, Kosher Salt, Cilantro, Mint, Black Pepper
Serving Size: 5oz (2 per container) Calories 210 %DV Total Fat 7g 9% Saturated Fat 1g 5% Trans Fat 0g 0% Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 180mg 8% Total Carb. 33g 12% Dietary Fiber 6g 20% Total Sugars 3g 0% Added Sugars 0g 0% Protein 7g 14% Vitamin D 0mcg 0% Calcium 30mg 2% Iron 1.8mg 10% Potassium 240mg 8%
Our bowls can be enjoyed cold, straight from the fridge. Just open and start eating!
How to Prepare
Please refrigerate as soon as it arrives at your door. Get noshing before the expiration date listed on the item.
How to Store
Plastic food containers are #5, which can be recycled in many areas.
How to Recycle
Please consume this item earlier rather than later as it has a shorter shelf life than our soups!
Shelf Life Alert!
Questions? We've got answers
To make sure our food is fresh, we ship on Wednesday every week. If you’re in the local DC metropolitan area, your order will arrive Wednesday via Souper courier. If you live elsewhere East of the Mississippi, your order will arrive via UPS on Thursday or Friday (you’ll receive your tracking information soon after you finish your order).
How fast will my food arrive?
Yes! Vegans, vegetarians, flexitarians, plant-seekers, and, really, all humans rejoice! You never have to worry or skim the labels at Soupergirl (though we think you’ll be impressed if you do)! All of our food is vegan with a plant-forward focus, meaning we use the kind of ingredients you’ll find growing on a farm not in a science lab.
Is everything vegan?
We ensure all of our food is fresh by cooking and shipping once a week. This helps us to reduce food waste and ensure your food gets to you right after we’ve finished cooking. No freezers! No chemicals!
How is it fresh?