It may be September, but here in DC it’s still hot as ever. How do you cool down in this swampy heat? Let’s see… There’s sugary lemonade and snowcones… Soda is out… What if there was a healthier summer beverage that still tastes delicious??
Enjoy our Beet Gazpacho before it goes out of season!! Splashed with beet and a touch of jalapeno, this one-of-a-kind summer treat won’t be on the shelves for much longer! And there’s more than just the amazing taste — this gazpacho is ridiculously healthy!! Check it out:
- Beets! The nitric oxide boosts blood flow and provides a great source of natural energy.
- Tomatoes! Also pronounced tomahtoes. A fantastic way to load up on antioxidants.
- Olive oil and lemon juice: the “nutritional synergy” (fancy, huh?) that occurs when you combine these ingredients makes gazpacho one of the most popular foods for those trying to lose weight.
So what are you waiting for? Run, cycle, scooter, cannonball over to the nearest store that sells Soupergirl and claim yours today!!!
Every day, science is drawing more and more connections between the foods we eat and the effects they have on our brains. Here’s a list of some foods that are really, really good for the brain — and which Soupergirl soups you can find them in!
- Bring on the beans. All beans are magic beans. They stabilize blood glucose levels and provide a steady stream of energy to the brain.
Found in these Soupergirl soups: Zucchini Red Lentil, Tuscan White Bean, Brazilian Black Bean, White Bean Mushroom Kale, Roasted Corn & Bean, Creole Rice & Bean.
- Sprinkle that sage. Sage — even its name is full of wisdom! Since 1597, sage has been thought to have beneficial effects on memory, and the research confirms it today.
Found in these Soupergirl soups: Zucchini Red Lentil, Summer Minestrone, Corn Chowder.
- Tack on tomatoes. Tomatoes contain lycopene, a souper antioxidant that protects against damage from free radicals caused during dementia.
Found in these Soupergirl soups: Tomato Gazpacho, Tomato Basil, Creamy Tomato, Roasted Tomato, Old Fashioned Tomato & Rice, Summer Vegetable.
- Bet on beets. The nitric oxides in beets boost blood flow to the brain. Brilliant!
Found in these Soupergirl soups: Beet Gazpacho, Creamy Beet.
- Whole lot of whole grains. Whole grains promote good cardiovascular health, which in turn benefits the brain. And many contain Vitamin E and Omega-3’s. Let’s break bread!
Found in these Soupergirl soups: Italian Barley & Greens, Moroccan Style Harira, Asian Soba Noodle, Mushroom Barley, Quinoa Vegetable Basil, Old Fashioned Tomato & Rice.