“Each soup was more delicious than the one before. I loved the ease of having the soup ready and knowing each was going to be a treat.”
“I found them to be not only delicious, but also really filling and satisfying. It didn’t hurt that I didn’t have any preparation to do…I’ve now lost over 160 pounds — in less than a year and a half — and I feel fantastic.”
“Over 50 pounds later and insulin free, I am a committed Soupergirl devotee!”
If you are ready to:
- lose weight
- gain energy
- embrace healthier eating habits
- rid your body of processed food, salt, and fat
The Soupergirl Non-Cleanse Soup “Cleanse” is for you.
Why are we calling it a Non-Cleanse Soup “Cleanse?” We’re not doing any sort of “detox” of your body. Your liver is in charge of that. We’re not drastically restricting your food intake. You won’t feel tired or sluggish. We are cleaning up your dietary habits. We’re kicking out the processed foods, the sugar, the excess fat and empty calories. We’re replacing them with clean, wholesome, real food. Click here to get started!
Four Days. Four Soups a day. Sixteen total soups. The first steps towards a total overhaul of your approach to eating. The soups are so delicious and filling, you’ll hardly notice you’re “cleansing.”
We don’t believe in fad diets, detoxes, or temporary fixes. We do believe in permanent changes to help you get on track to living a healthy life. A non-cleanse soup “cleanse” will:
- Change your palate. After four days of eating clean, plant-based, healthy Soupergirl soup, you’ll begin to crave clean food, vegetables, whole grains, and legumes over salt, fat, and sugar (processed foods!).
- Make you feel energized and satiated. The daily soup cleanse menu is full of naturally occurring fiber, protein, along with vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants. Say goodbye to sugar spikes and crashes, afternoon fatigue, and pangs of hunger. The soup “cleanse” will keep you satisfied throughout the day.
- Leave you lighter! The Soupergirl soup cleanse is not a crash diet. On a typical cleanse day, you’ll get over 40 grams of fiber and 30 grams of protein by consuming just 1,200 to 1,500 calories. This type of clean eating will leave your jeans fitting a little looser at the end of the cleanse. You’ll be on your way towards making permanent food changes that will keep you eating healthfully all the time!
The best part? It is so easy! The soups come pre-packaged in single serving containers. Take them with you to work, heat them up when you are ready to eat, and you’re on your way! No need to think about what you’ll be eating for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! You’re set for four straight days!
How does the Soupergirl Non-Cleanse Soup “Cleanse” work?
An example soup cleanse menu (changes weekly!)*:
- Barley Sweet Potato and Greens
- Winter Root Vegetable Chili
- Curried Quinoa Roasted Sweet Potato
- Triple Ginger Butternut Squash
- Mushroom Barley
- Black Bean Sweet Potato Chili
- Mushroom Tahini and Greens
- Gingered Sweet Potato
- White Bean Mushroom
- Barley Chickpea Kale
- Creole Rice and Bean
- Split Pea Rosemary
- Black Bean Pumpkin
- Lentil Sweet Potato Apple
- Curried Red Lentil Split Pea
- Winter Vegetable
*Menu is a sample only. Menu changes weekly. Substitutions can be made for cleansees with allergy restrictions.
Order your “cleanse” by Monday at 5:00 PM and the soups will be ready for pick up on Wednesday morning.
Let’s face it: we live in a sorry state of soup. The salt content of commercial soups averages around 800 mg per cup. And don’t even get me started on the preservatives and additives (MSGs and Xanthan and Guar gum, oh my!). Soupergirl soup is homemade. You will recognize every ingredient on the labels. Our soups arelow in salt but high in flavor. They are 100% plant-based. The ingredients are fresh, local, and seasonal.